Select your license
Authorized Distributor in the USA/Canada
Horizon DataSys Corp.
1685 H Street #846
Blaine, WA 98230, USA
Sales support: (800) 496-0148
Fax: (604) 608-3390
Accepted payment methods:
Purchase Order, Fax Order, Credit/Debit card, Bank/Wire Transfer, Check, PayPal
All purchase orders must include the following information:
- Purchase order number;
- Complete bill-to and ship-to addresses
- Purchasing agent's (or buyer's) signature and phone number;
- Complete description of the product being ordered, including product name, license name and correct price (or simply attach a quote obtained on this page) along with your organization's PO).;
- Purchase Order Terms Payment terms: Net 30 days All payments must be in U.S. dollars C.O.D. will not be accepted
Before sending your Purchase Order please verify that Horizon DataSys Corporation exactly is specified as the vendor of the software.
All licenses are permanent for the purchased version of the software, include free upgrades to any future versions of the same edition within 24 months (Standard and PRO Editions) or 12 months (SmallClass Edition) from the moment of purchase. For more information regarding upgrade rules please refer to the following article.
With Net Control 2 Classroom and PRO Volume Licensing model an individual license should be purchased for each physical computer, virtual machine or a terminal session, where the software will be used. SmallClass Edition licenses are not expandable.
The price includes electronic delivery only; delivery on CD is available for extra price.
The value added tax (VAT) for customers from the European Union is not included and will be calculated additionally for companies and individuals that are not registered in their country as a VAT payer (do not have VAT ID).
Taxes, customs and import duties for other countries are not included, if such taxes are required by law of your country you agree to calculate and pay them separately according to the applicable law of your country.
This form is intended for purchasing regular licenses only. If you need:
- subscription (temporary) licenses for 1 year and above;
- reseller discounts (if you are purchasing the software for and on behalf of a third party organization);
- discounts for bulk purchasing (more than 5 SmallClass licenses at a time; more than 20 Instructor or 1000 User Standard Edition licenses; more than 1500 Users PRO Edition licenses);
- special licenses for special budget or conditions...