How can I restrict users from being able to exit Net Control 2 program by clicking "Exit" command of Net Control 2 Student Console?
Last Updated 11 months ago
You need to set up a Net Control 2 Administrator password on User computers:
a) remotely, from the teacher console:
- run the teacher module on your teacher computer;
- select student computers;
- click the main menu command [N]-> Options -> Client Options;
- on "Security" tab, in "Administrator password" field, specify any password and click OK.
b) you can also change these settings on each user computer individually:
- click Net Control 2 icon in the system tray (area beside the system clock), as a blue N icon
- click "Configure" button;
- in the appeared settings window, on "Security" tab, in "Administrator password" field, specify any password and click OK.
- the new profile will be applied after restart of Net Control 2 service.